At Peralta Design (PD), we launch brands by combining world-class design, website development and digital marketing services to help our clients reach their next destination. We’re an MBE-certified marketing agency and we pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking and inclusive company that has developed a rock-solid culture of honesty, integrity and transparency.
We are looking for an Entry Level WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
You should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
NOTE: This position is located in Shelton, CT.
Peralta Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that Peralta Design provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you’re a good fit for our squad.