Social Media Marketing Intern
At Peralta Design (PD), we launch brands by combining world-class design, website development and digital marketing services to help our clients reach their next destination. We’re an MBE-certified marketing agency and we pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking and inclusive company that has developed a rock-solid culture of honesty, integrity and transparency. With this internship, you will gain real-world, hands-on experience in marketing/advertising at a fun yet fast-paced ad agency, including exposure to any or all of the following: Social Media Management, Advertising Campaign Development, Content/Creative Asset Development, Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization
This internship is designed for those who have a goal of getting involved with digital marketing. For the Social Media Marketing Intern position, we are looking to hire someone who is passionate about communicating by any means necessary. No matter the social media platform, no matter the medium, the ideal candidate for this position is ready to grow and collaborate with our creative and strategy teams to support in creating compelling content for Emails, Social Content or ads!
*Special consideration to any applicants who have done any creative work in these spaces and can show prior work examples!
What you’ll do and what you’ll learn:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective or conversion oriented content for one of the many brands that Peralta Design services
- Honing your design, editing and blurb writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Aligning best in class content and storytelling with strong plans.
- Leveraging creative thinking and social insights to better meet/exceed client demands.
- Assisting in the development of overall strategy for advertising and other marketing communications.
- Gain experience with platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Youtube, Mailchimp/Constant Contact, Teamwork etc.
What you’ll bring:
- Digitally savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative Thinking
- Data analysis: can make sense of quantitative and qualitative information
- Passion and curiosity in making creative content on social media platforms – Facebook posts, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
- Preferred: Has prior marketing experience
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are keenly aware of the world around you, and love to learn from it
- You thrive on figuring things out and making things happen
- You are trend savvy and think broadly about competitive sets
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, but know how to leverage it within a corporate environment
- You are comfortable experimenting, taking risks and challenging the status quo
- You actively seek, and offer diverse points of view
Send your resume to email@example.com if you believe you’re a good fit for our squad.
NOTE: This position is located in Shelton, CT.
Temp to Perm: Intern will be hired on a temp to perm basis with the temporary role to extend no longer than 3 months. As a temporary employee this will be an hourly paid position and will not initially be eligible for benefits.
Peralta Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that Peralta Design provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.