Digital Marketing Strategist
This internship is designed for those who have a goal of getting involved with digital marketing. For the Social Media Advertising position, we are looking to hire someone who is junior level with previous experience of a minimum of 2 years. The ideal candidate for this position is ready to grow and collaborate with our creative and strategy teams to create compelling content for Emails, Social Content or ads!
*Special consideration to any applicants who can show prior work examples!
What you’ll do and what you’ll learn:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective or conversion oriented content for one of the many brands that Peralta Design services
- Honing your design, editing and blurb writing skills utilizing standard industry software and social platforms
- Aligning best in class content and storytelling with strong plans.
- Leveraging creative thinking and social insights to better meet/exceed client demands.
- Assisting in the development of overall strategy for advertising and other marketing communications.
- Gain experience with platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Youtube, Mailchimp/Constant Contact, Teamwork etc.
What you’ll bring:
- Facebook Advertising Experience (2 years min)
- Digitally savvy
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative Thinking
- Data analysis: can make sense of quantitative and qualitative information
- Passion and curiosity in making creative content on social media platforms – Facebook posts, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are keenly aware of the world around you, and love to learn from it
- You thrive on figuring things out and making things happen
- You are trend savvy and think broadly about competitive sets
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, but know how to leverage it within a corporate environment
- You are comfortable experimenting, taking risks and challenging the status quo
- You actively seek, and offer diverse points of view
NOTE: This position is located in Shelton, CT.
Peralta Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that Peralta Design provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you’re a good fit for our squad.