MBA Marketing Intern
At Peralta Design (PD), we launch brands by combining world-class design, website development and digital marketing services to help our clients reach their next destination. We’re an MBE-certified marketing agency and we pride ourselves on being a forward-thinking and inclusive company that has developed a rock-solid diverse culture of honesty, integrity and transparency. We Launch Brands®
With this internship, you will gain real-world, hands-on experience in marketing/advertising at a fun yet fast-paced ad agency, including exposure to any or all of the following: Social Media Management, Brand Management, Advertising Campaign Development, Content/Creative Asset Development, Email Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Advertising Campaigns and Forecasting
This MBA Marketing Internship is a chance to spend a summer tackling business challenges alongside experienced marketers in our Shelton, CT location. We rely on interns for a fresh perspective, and in turn we let them showcase their ability to provide a meaningful, comprehensive business recommendation. As interns fact-find and problem-solve to reach a recommendation, they enjoy great autonomy as well as full support, guidance, and feedback from their managers, cross-functional patterns in Creative and Web teams, and the broad marketing organization. Interns have the chance to learn the business, build a network, and potentially, earn a full-time opportunity upon graduation.
What you’ll do and what you’ll learn:
- Creating emotional, impactful, objective or conversion oriented content for one of the many brands that Peralta Design services, including BiC and Dr. Scholls
- Develop marketing strategies and forecast conversion rates based on advertising budgets and goals
- Leveraging creative thinking and social insights to better meet/exceed client demands.
- Assisting in the development of overall strategy for advertising and other marketing communications.
- Gain experience with platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Youtube, Mailchimp/Constant Contact, Teamwork etc.
- Interact with and gain executive leadership exposure
- Currently pursuing and MBA degree with an expected graduation date between December 2021 and June 2022
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and Critical Thinking
- Data analysis: can make sense of quantitative and qualitative information
- Passion and curiosity in making creative content on social media platforms – Facebook posts, TikTok videos, Instagram visuals, Youtube edits
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are keenly aware of the world around you, and love to learn from it
- You thrive on figuring things out and making things happen
- You are trend savvy and think broadly about competitive sets
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, but know how to leverage it within a corporate environment
- You are comfortable experimenting, taking risks and challenging the status quo
- You actively seek, and offer diverse points of view
- Keenly aware of emerging digital platforms
NOTE: This position is located in Shelton, CT.
Peralta Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that Peralta Design provides equal employment opportunities to all staff members and job applicants without regard to gender, pregnancy, marital or civil partnership status, gender reassignment, race, disability, sexual orientation, religious belief, part time or fixed term employment, age or any other legally protected class.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe you’re a good fit for our squad.